Behavioral medicine is an interdisciplinary approach (i.e., utilizes knowledge from different fields of healthcare) to the development and integration of behavioral and biomedical information to the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation psychological disorders.
Individuals may seek psychiatric or psychological services for a variety of concerns.
Our certified psychiatrists provide diagnostic evaluation and medication management in the areas of child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric psychiatry. Their services span the full range of mental health disorders and behavior problems for all age groups. Treatment offered for conditions such as:
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Adjustment disorders (grief and loss, relationship stress, job loss),
- Eating disorders,
- Bipolar disorder
- Alzhemier disease (dementia)
- Personality disorders to mention a few
In addition, our licensed psychologists and psychiatrists provide thorough diagnostic evaluations and psychotherapy for a broad spectrum of mental health diagnoses.
They also provide employee assistance programme (EAP) to deal with challenges of:
- Workplace stress
- Healthcare concerns
- Financial or non-work related relationship issues